Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Proficient with SOLID object oriented development
- Experience with Web API consumption and SPA design and implementation
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to conceive, create, and design unique mobile experiences.
- Code SQL web service solutions
- Ability to leverage platform components into the app’s (i.e. camera, GPS, data connection, etc.
- Assist with web updates and various activities to support website
- HTML 5 for web and app development
- Experience with third-party integration tools such as Infragistics, FME, iText, Google Maps, Xamarin
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Knowledgeable in the design and development of mobile client applications for iOS and Android. Xamarin experience is helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent Benefits will be extended to successfull candidates.